Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Peace, Picasa

Apparently, Google thinks I'm a total sucker and expects me to pay for storage on their pathetic photo hosting website, Picasa. What google failed to realize is that I am not a sucker...

In response to Google's inflammatory insult, I will now be posting my photos exclusively on Facebook, which has a better uploading interface anyway.

So what does this mean for you the masses? Probably nothing since most of you already have Facebook accounts (And let's be honest, I think there are only about 12 of you who read this thing anyway). However, it does mean that you will have to remember and type in your password to see the pictures (Dad, if you need help remembering your password, I'd be happy to provide assistance at a low monthly rate).

So if you don't have a Facebook account, wake up. Y2K was a bust. Facebook.com

Here are the links to albums that I have on facebook:

Upper Dewey Hike

Mendenhall Glacier

Upper Reid Falls


screw picasa
dpl

No comments:

Post a Comment