Friday, August 7, 2009

Proof

Seriously. Come on, Alaska.

Stuff like this makes me want to trade all of Alaska to Canada in exchange for Montreal. USA'd be making out like bandits; Dropping dead weight, Eliminating Sarah Palin from American Politics, and adding the site of one of the most epic new years celebrations in recent history. (mbfl vip fs)

I have 6 more weeks in Alaska. I think the part of those 6 weeks I'm most looking forward to is finding more evidence of Alaska's galactic stupidity and sharing it on this blog.

By the way, if you don't see a problem with that photo, please, do us all a favor, move to Alaska.
dpl

1 comment:

  1. Um...the "U" should be to the left of the "S"?

    I think the guy was just advertising himself. Isn't "U.S. Male" an all-guy stripping troupe? Maybe this is the Alaskan branch.

    ReplyDelete