Wednesday, November 25, 2009

National TV

Imma be on it. Like that grammar?
Yeah, whatever. The point is I'm going to be singing on NBC starting Dec 14th at 8pm.
A group of SoCal VoCal alumni and I got back together for this new competition show that NBC has put together for the holiday season.
It's a 4 episode special. 8 groups are competing for a cash prize and a Sony Record contract...
The winner will eventually be crowned by America's vote...so I expect some legit DPL styled support.
Get your text voting muscles in game shape. It's crunch time baby.

dpl

ps.
Those of you from Alaska who are trying to catch up, this is why I left the ship. bing bong.

3 comments:

  1. Okay maybe I'm the only sucker to actually comment, but here goes. You guys were great while at SC ('07 alum) and I enjoyed watching you guys on the Sing Off! Also, from stalking your previous posts, I'm automatically a fan of yours because you love Philly sports! Woo! Go Eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the best part of the Singoff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Sing Off! I blogged about it yesterday actually. I'm a singer so I love watching any show where people are singing!

    The SoCals were one of my favorite groups! You have a great voice and I love the hair and glasses!

    Singing on a cruise ship sounds really fun. How did you like that?

    Good luck with your musical career!

    ReplyDelete