Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pollywog

Somewhere along the way, there was a breakdown in communication. Apparently, Royal Caribbean was under the impression that I had never crossed the Equator before. False.
But because of this miscommunication, I had to participate in the other day’s Pollywog initiation ceremony. Evidently, a Pollywog is someone who has never sailed across this big imaginary line on the earth’s surface…odd.
Anyway, I was tied up, forced to “Kiss the Fish (!),” had eggs broken on me, and flour thrown all over me! It was an outrage.
Seriously, don’t they know I freaking HATE gluten??!!?
But really, it was a blast. I ended up rivaling with this brat 12 year old who thought it was cool to rub the fish all over my leg while I was tied up. Whatever, I got the last laugh when I stuck that fish halfway down his throat. MWAHAHAHA!!! KISS THE FISH SUCKA!! (Don’t worry. No 12 yr old children were injured during the making of this blog. Abused? Maybe.)

From the southern hemisphere,
dpl

1 comment:

  1. A bunch of us were watching 1,000 Ways to Die on Spike TV a while back and was semi-surprised to learn that you can very much kill yourself by having a fish shoved down your throat. Sounds too crazy to believe? The little scales on the fish's body all point toward its tail, so assuming that you are kissing/throating the fish head first, as you try to pull the fish back out, the scales become stuck in your throat lining and dig the fish in further. Your only alternative is to swallow the dang thing, and well, if the fish is big enough that you were trying to pull it out in the first place, you probably can fit the whole dang thing down your esophagus. Sooooo, The next time anyone is thinking of getting their revenge by shoving a fish down someone's throat, just ask yourself whether you want be the guy in prison who accidentally killed someone with a fish.

    ReplyDelete